Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, after a lot of waiting, my Ridge came in Tuesday. My dealer called and said it's in and we've started the prep. I went up and settled up on the papers, checked it out and made sure my accessories were either on the truck or on backorder @ cost per dealership owner. Left on business trip that afternoon. Got back this evening with 516 miles on the truck. Ran great and for the first time in over forty years of vehicles, what I got was exactly what I ordered, wanted and needed. The mileage was 90% highway and I got 21.9 mpg. There was no windshield noise and the only thing I have to go back and get fixed was minor. The security blinking light is not quite centered and some minor adjustment is needed. The interior is fine, looks like any other Honda, similar to my Accord. I love the trunk, put golf clubs, shoes, hat, three packs of balls, 21" luggage, and 1/4 filled laundry bag. Tomorrow I get my dump sticker and after three weeks without a truck, I can take the garbage out, :eek: . In all honesty, I like everything about my truck, I paid $32, 211 on the road. I wish it had been below MSRP, but do not regret buying it. I hope everyone thats got one or has one ordered is as happy with theirs as I am with mine. :) I've enclosed a pic, enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hagerswami,

It looks great, remember no more than one bag of garbage at a time, that way you can get more travel time with your new Ridgeline.
I love the color, look great. What add on did you order, seems like you must have got a good deal based on drive away cost.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because of a mixup on delivery date, dealer gave me the rear splash guards and I backordered the bug shield and wind visors at dealer cost with free installation. I got MSRP for the RTS, but dealer gave me $1,500.00 above blue book on my Suzuki XL-7. I'm satisfied. Oh yeah, the CD player works great, loaded my Delbert McClinton, Sheryl Crowe, Eagles, and Muddy Waters cranked it up and kept on trucking. :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ridge said:
I like the red. It's good to see it in a natural unairbrushed photo.
One last reply before going to bed. Found out while in Salisbury on business that when parked under the hotel lights, the Ridge looked copper colored instead of red. :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck. The red looks good.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm still waiting in VA for a silver RTL-Navi, already traded in my Honda Flagship 2003 Honda Accord EXL V6-Navi and am waiting for the Ridgeline. The dealer did a five state search and can't locate one, but have places an order for one. They said they are still looking for one, however I don't want a demo with high milage, not for the price I'm paying.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Zero and best of luck Gonzo. I hope things work out quick. I definitely know what you're going through.

·
Registered
153 Posts
hagerswami said:
Well, after a lot of waiting, my Ridge came in Tuesday. My dealer called and said it's in and we've started the prep. I went up and settled up on the papers, checked it out and made sure my accessories were either on the truck or on backorder @ cost per dealership owner. Left on business trip that afternoon. Got back this evening with 516 miles on the truck. Ran great and for the first time in over forty years of vehicles, what I got was exactly what I ordered, wanted and needed. The mileage was 90% highway and I got 21.9 mpg. There was no windshield noise and the only thing I have to go back and get fixed was minor. The security blinking light is not quite centered and some minor adjustment is needed. The interior is fine, looks like any other Honda, similar to my Accord. I love the trunk, put golf clubs, shoes, hat, three packs of balls, 21" luggage, and 1/4 filled laundry bag. Tomorrow I get my dump sticker and after three weeks without a truck, I can take the garbage out, :eek: . In all honesty, I like everything about my truck, I paid $32, 211 on the road. I wish it had been below MSRP, but do not regret buying it. I hope everyone thats got one or has one ordered is as happy with theirs as I am with mine. :) I've enclosed a pic, enjoy!
What is the object on the right front finder above the tire?

Tiger

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hagerswami,

You got $1500 ABOVE blue book for trade-in? That is awesome deal! Isn't this equivalent $1500 BELOW MSRP for your Ridge?

I traded my 93 sable for $1500. It is difficult to determine exactly what the true value is because if they have to repair the small dents, it would probably cost over $1000. I believe that I got the delaer cost for the trade in which is what I expected.

By the way, My JPG file will not laod on this site because it will not accept files over 170k. Any suggestions so I can upload my Ridge pics?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tiger,

It's a reflection of a street lamp post.

Blue,

I use HP photo director and resize the photo to lower the total amount of pixels to less than 100k.

Thanks everybody for the comments. Now up to 700 miles and no problems, and I really do like this truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts