25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some quick snap of my latest upgrade

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bonerfortuna said:
Looks awesome. Two questions. What did you do about the TPMS and how does the ride compare ? Thanks
they ride the same i feel the bumps a little more and my tpms is off then come s on after a while but i plan on getting the sensors from the dealer

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Wow! looks great! The disks look like they shrank though!! BTW, Great window sticker.:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bonerfortuna said:
Thanks Can you tell me where you got them ?
i have a friend who has a shop so he got them for me
but u can check statuswheels.com thats the website for the rims

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Ultra-HOG said:
Ya, but what are you going to do when there is 10" of snow on the roads and... Oh, Texas, nevermind!:rolleyes:
THEY GET PLENTY OF SNOW IN TEXAS!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Nice looking wheels. Thanks for posting the pictures.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i think overall its about the same i put the stock side by side w/the aftermarket ones and it was only fraction off i have yet to rub anything and i have purposely taken some quick u turns and still nothing only thing to complain about is all the ohhs and ahhs i get at our weekly car meets but its all good

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
2dobes said:
Wow 2dobes, you've got quite a fine collection there! I was so close to getting a 95’ Alex Zanardi Red NSX-T before reality hit and we decided our company needed a new CNC machine and pickup truck. We are glad we got the Ridgeline because I could not carry much raw stock and finished product with the NSX. You’ve got the best of both worlds my friend and your RL looks really good with the new wheel & tire setup. Thanks for the photos….

·
Registered
125 Posts
quick question did you have to beef up the brakes to stop the bigger rims or will the stock breaks work fine with the heavier rim

·
Registered
20 Posts
hijack204 said:
quick question did you have to beef up the brakes to stop the bigger rims or will the stock breaks work fine with the heavier rim

The stock brakes work fine w/ the bigger wheels. I only drove mine for a couple of miles with the stock wheels and I can tell you that there is little to no difference in the ride w/ the big wheels, but cornering was vastly improved w/ the big wheels and lo-pro tires.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Great looking wheels. Thanks for posting pics. I also like the ROC sticker, Dont forget to invite other Ridge oweners in your area.
Good Luck!!!!!:D :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts