Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooo excited, pickin it up this afternoon. Being prepped as we speak. What a beaut!

·
Registered
186 Posts
RidgeBoy said:
Soooooo excited, pickin it up this afternoon. Being prepped as we speak. What a beaut!
Let me try to be the first to congratulate you!! This IS exciting!

My wife has mine today for the first time -- I hope she comes back!

:) :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on getting you new truck today.

I hope you intend to share pictures :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 hours and counting, will post pics for sure

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats!!!

I found out today they located mine and it should be arriving today. I should be picking mine up of Friday. Woohoo

RidgeInTheVille

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ladyridge said:
SILVER...HURRAY!!! We sure need more primer colors in this forum. You sure have made a bunch of us very happy.
Welcome to the ROC family neighbor. :D
We're glad you're here with us. Post many many pictures.
Check out:http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1466&highlight=color+world and vote for your most favorite color Ridgeline. :)
Enjoy the ride.
She is campaigning again folks, make sure you find all the other colors and get them to the thread ;). Bad little moderator, no cookie for you!

L

·
0 Posts
captmiddy said:
She is campaigning again folks, make sure you find all the other colors and get them to the thread ;). Bad little moderator, no cookie for you!
:( But I like the cookies!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
RidgeBoy said:
2 hours and counting, will post pics for sure
Ok RidgeBoy, your 2 hours are long gone.... where are the photos of your new ride? :D

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
RidgeBoy said:
I know you are loving the hell out of your truck! Great color too! Welcome to the ROC my friend. Enjoy the ride! :)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
RidgeBoy said:
Hi RidgeBoy, Very exciting news for sure! Welcome to the family and enjoy the smooth ride...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts