Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, did you do this at South Tacoma Honda as well or was this done at a different shop. I live in Bothell area an I am looking for a shop to install 2 inch lift on my car. Who would you recommend?

Any issues since the 3.5 inch lift was installed? Any regrets? Any highlights? The 3.5 lift looks awesome on the truck, by the way!

·
Registered
2019 RTL-T... WHITE on black 20” Pilot rims
30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, did you do this at South Tacoma Honda as well or was this done at a different shop. I live in Bothell area an I am looking for a shop to install 2 inch lift on my car. Who would you recommend?

Any issues since the 3.5 inch lift was installed? Any regrets? Any highlights? The 3.5 lift looks awesome on the truck, by the way!
The lift was done by a friend in Hawaii. So far so good a little bit of counter steer on deceleration, other than that drive like stock.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your truck looks killahs!🤙🏽 Where you did your lift at? Been wanting to add the Traxda 3.5” lift on mines, just didn’t know any shops on Oahu that are familiar with lifting the Ridgeline😅
Thanks bro, I can get the lift for you no problem, I have a account with Traxda, Greg the owner also helped with the install. I think there’s a place “auto customs” I follow them on ig I seen they did a 3.5 after mine. My friend did mine but he’s a ASE certified mechanic. “Island brake” did my alignment.
hope this helps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts