Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its a limited selection of wheels out there for the Ridge but I finally settled on this set and I'm happy with it. Although, I must say that these wheels are about 100lb's under the required load rating, I doubt I'll ever max out the load on my Ridge hauling stuff. (required load rating is about 1622lbs per wheel I think..these are about 1513lb's per wheel) When I get more money I will powder coat the wheels a gunmetal color. I bought this Ridge used and it came with funky 20's on 45 series tires. I decided to drop down to 18's and put more meat on the tire so I can run over stuff. Whatchall think?

Wheels: Decorsa Avant 18" 35mm offset
Tires: Hankook DynaPros ATM RF10 255/60/18

Attachments

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Like the look.
How do the Hankook's handle?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think I like them as they are. Very clean look.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Welcome to the ROC;) Nice looking shoes, you need some rear mud flaps to protect the lower rear fender's if your going to "run over stuff":cool:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think your RL looks good as is. Welcome aboard and good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Like the look.
How do the Hankook's handle?

Hankooks handle great so far. I scrubbed the internet on tire reviews and the Hankooks came up with the best reviews with the most wallet friendly price against the more popular AT tires out there. They performed just as well if not better in some ratings than the Nitto TG's, BFG's, Generals, etc..

My Ridge originally had 20" rims on 275/45/20 Good Year Eagle GT II's, and compared to the Hankooks on my new 18's, its like night and day. The ride is a lot more smoother with the more rubber and it just seems to feel more planted with easier steering. I'll test it in the snow this winter on my trips to UT and the local mini ski resort we have here in Vegas (yes - Vegas has a small resort for skiing/snowboarding up in Mt. Charleston - less than 1 hour from the strip!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.