Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leased a Redrock Pearl RTS last Friday. Price of truck was around $27,300 including destination. Emailed several dealers in the San Diego area and all were within a few hundreds dollars of this price, so the deals are out there.

Some first impressions; this truck rides great! Compared to my Element (which I still love) the ride is less choppy, smoother and quieter. Rides better then the BOF trucks for sure. Lots of interior room. Love the in-bed trunk! My better half is impressed with the ride too, she said it drives like her Accord.

Here is one pic, not very good as the sun was setting. Oh yeah, you can call me a Honda whore...

Attachments

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congrats on your new truck. You are really going to enjoy it (sounds like you already are!).

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and in Red too. Don't forget to vote in the Color my world thread, we need more reds in there. Maybe I will see you when I am out in your area during Christmas. Although I don't know if we plan to get down to SD this time since the family moved north. I still need to get to sea world, my wife has gone so many times as a kid she doesn't think it is interesting anymore.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
captmiddy said:
Congrats on the new truck and in Red too. Don't forget to vote in the Color my world thread, we need more reds in there. Maybe I will see you when I am out in your area during Christmas. Although I don't know if we plan to get down to SD this time since the family moved north. I still need to get to sea world, my wife has gone so many times as a kid she doesn't think it is interesting anymore.
Last time I was there they had added rides so maybe worth the trip if she likes rides.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. I'm all over San Diego so be sure to give a Ridge wave when you see me. Enjoy the ride:D

L

·
0 Posts
bonerep said:
Congrats on the new truck. I'm all over San Diego so be sure to give a Ridge wave when you see me. Enjoy the ride:D
Hey Rawli..are you familiar with Pacific Honda?? I know the internet MGR there. First name is Mike.

·
Registered
774 Posts
No I don't know him. I deal with Cush Honda of Escondido. If you send me his contact info I'll look him up for you.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi 1manparty, Welcome to the family. Have'nt you been here for a while? I love that color too, our black one is a lot of work to keep spotless. Hope we see you at the SoCal Ridgeline Rally!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
5S Dude said:
Hi 1manparty, Welcome to the family. Have'nt you been here for a while? I love that color too, our black one is a lot of work to keep spotless. Hope we see you at the SoCal Ridgeline Rally!
Yeah I've been lurking here for a while. Seemed like forever before I picked up my Ridge! Now I still need to get used to the head light control, I keep turning on the wind shieldwipers!:eek:

·
Registered
62 Posts
1manparty said:
Leased a Redrock Pearl RTS last Friday. Price of truck was around $27,300 including destination. Emailed several dealers in the San Diego area and all were within a few hundreds dollars of this price, so the deals are out there.

Some first impressions; this truck rides great! Compared to my Element (which I still love) the ride is less choppy, smoother and quieter. Rides better then the BOF trucks for sure. Lots of interior room. Love the in-bed trunk! My better half is impressed with the ride too, she said it drives like her Accord.

Here is one pic, not very good as the sun was setting. Oh yeah, you can call me a Honda whore...
Welcome back to the forum. Long time no see. You are one of the originals. Congratulations on your ride. What took you so long?

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
1manparty said:
Yeah I've been lurking here for a while. Seemed like forever before I picked up my Ridge! Now I still need to get used to the head light control, I keep turning on the wind shieldwipers!:eek:
Don't feel bad! I still do it every now and then! :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congratulations 1manparty....she's a real beauty!

Oh and BTW...I did the same thing with the winshield wiper control for the first week....old habits die hard i guess!!! :rolleyes: :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts