Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for all this great information you have here. I have been reading the board for a few weeks now, ever since we(SO and I) decided to purchase a RL. I'm a bit of a Honda nut so it was a pretty easy decision after I got my SO to look at the truck. It will be her primary vehicle to replace a 98 Dakota.

Worked out a fair deal at the local dealer a few weeks ago. We are still waiting as it will be fresh off the truck. The build date was scheduled for the week of the 14th. I expect to hear from the dealer any day now with a VIN and confirmation of arrival date. Hopefully the end of this month or first week of December.

We went with a Steel Blue RTL with SR and NAV(decided on the nav because of some of the posts here). It should be a blast. The only problem I think I am going to have is letting my SO drive it instead of me :D

I will post a shot or two of the boy when we take delivery.

Thanks again for the wealth of knowledge offered here.

Brian

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the ROC. You are going to really enjoy your RL.:)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome! Be sure to keep us posted as to how your new build Ridgeline is in regard to the various issues alot of us pre 09/05 build models have had, ie: All doors unlock in park etc. Look forward to hearing from you!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard! And the excitement begins! Good things come to thee who wait, and, oh man, you have something good comming! Stick around, get involved, your contributions will help to make the ROC even better. Read some very early posts. The interest, the observations and the questions and answers that appeared early in thre development of this site are great to read. Many appeared before the first Ridgeline hit the showrooms.
Once again, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Steel blue with SR and Navi... sounds like an excellent choice to me!! :D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi f20cap1, Welcome to the club! One of the nice things regarding your purchase is the fact that you’re SO will be driving in one of the safest vehicles made. Great peace of mind.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new truck. You are going to love it!:D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
f20cap1, I'm thrilled to have another BLUE to welcome on board and with NAV to boot! That's what we have and we love it. I can't wait to see how much you enjoy it. Get your SO to register and post too!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, and barring color choice you chose wisely ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all for the warm welcomes. We are both looking very forward to picking up the RL. Her maybe a bit more than I :D In the mean time I will live vicariously through everyone's stories here :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts