Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RTL w/navigation. Got it June 26th. Off the lot with rear mud flaps, wheel locks and trunk carpet. Had pin stripes which I did not want and they removed them with no apparent problem.

The audio sounds good however it should have a mid control versus just bass and treble. The mids are a bit weak with some music. The subwoofer sounds like it has full range going to it versus low pass. The XM is cool but I can tell its not full CD quality as there is some ringing or compression artifacts.

The voice recognition can be quite amusing or irratating depending on your mood. It's funny when you ask for an XM channel and it turns down the A/C fan. And it should have a "your welcome" response if you say "thank you" - shouldn't it?? I think so! :)

Thanks to vert for his checklist (I found nothing wrong) - I have a VIN above 16000 and no leaks or wind noise. Had the dealer pre-check all these things and then drove home in the rain 140 miles with dry carpet (whew!)

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very nice in black. Best of luck with it! :)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Hey! How did you get my truck? Just kidding... but you do have impecable taste! :) Congratulations, I know that you will enjoy it. For what it's worth, I did add the Retrax retractable toneau cover, pictures are on another thread under Accessories. I like it. Be careful with the black paint. It is a challenge to keep it clean and keep the swirl monkeys away at the same time. I found that the Mr Clean systems filtered rinse works great and then either dry with a micro fiber towel or a leaf blower. There is lots of great info about your new ride available on this site. :) Welcome aboard! :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck DoctorJ. The black looks really slick (but we all know that Green is the best). :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Another vote for GREEN. Yah Baby! :D

Let's settle this issue by doing the math.

HEY T-MAC! Can you pull up all the color profiles of registered members to total up each color. It would be fun to know. Wonder if there are any regional preferences?

(BTW... the big grin smilie is green...Hmmm...)

Hey DocJ. Have to admit that your Ridge looks great in the photo. Enjoy!
Have you thought about backup sensors. See the Accessories thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts