Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added the "last" goodie yesterday afternoon to my Ridgeline (or at least until some aftermarket goodies are available). So far, I am very happy with the way things turned out. Wish you all best of luck with your vehicles! THE LIST: Fog Lights - Hood Deflector - Moonroof Deflector - Door Visors -"Honda" Locking Tonneau Cover - Reverse Sensors - Towing Package (With "2001Actuator" Electronic Brake Control Added)- Body Side Protectors - Fender Flares - Bed Extender - In Bed Trunk Carpet And Dividers - Full Size Michelin LTX M/S P245/65 R 17 Spare Tire Mounted On "Honda" Alloy Wheel With TPMS Valve Stem - Wheel Locks - Rear Underseat Storage Tray -Auto Day/Night Mirrow With Compass - Ashtray Cup - "Plain" Stainless Steel License Plate Holders - Front Door Windows Tinted 35% To Match The Factory Tinted Windows - Bottle Of Billet Silver Touch-Up Paint :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I would be a little concerned that all that extra weight and wind resistance might drastically affect my gas mileage. (just joking) I am sure it is absolutely beautiful
Good luck!
Jules

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Pictures, please!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
"Pictures, please!"

I second that motion. :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not too worried about the fuel mileage with my rather large body...lol. With only a bit over 1850 miles on the clock, last tank computed out to 18.888 miles per gallon (just a touch better then my diesel, but also realize that this engine isn't "broken-in" yet). And it is really fun to drive (kind-of-nice not to have to actually climb up into the truck) and has gotten some "looks" and a whole lot of questions too. You guys know what I mean... ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Let us know as soon as you get it Maybearidge. Then you will have to change your i.d. to Yesaridge!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts