Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a tough time finding some fender, airbag, and axle parts for my 2021 ridgeline. I was wondering if there is a way to find out the parts that are interchangeable either from previous years of the ridgeline or from Passport. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks community!.

·
Registered
2020 Ridgeline RTL-E Pacific Pewter
569 Posts
Find the part on a oem parts site like hondapartsnow or similar, using your model/year.
Many of those sites will list the other models/years/trims which that part will work in, which you can use to sort of work out where you might be able to find a donor in a junk yard, etc.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
This may be strange, but have you tried Amazon? Found my rear tail light assembly there. You can put in different years for your RL and see if the part numbers are the same.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This may be strange, but have you tried Amazon? Found my rear tail light assembly there. You can put in different years for your RL and see if the part numbers are the same.
Will do now. I did look for a part or two but no luck early on. But I'll give it another try for sure. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts