Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told to use some 3M protective film under the inside of the door handles...I look at my old CRV and its all scratched up ...I know a good polishing wax will remove the scratches but have any of you tried the clear film to any success. :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
Yup, infact some of the more complete kits out there include this.

I have it on my S2000. Don't have it in my Ridgeline yet.

I actually put them around the opening of the fuel filler as well. Because you know there are times when you try to fill up, and for what ever reason, you hit the corner of the filler opening and chip the paint. It's happened to me before.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
shingles said:
Yup, infact some of the more complete kits out there include this.

I have it on my S2000. Don't have it in my Ridgeline yet.

I actually put them around the opening of the fuel filler as well. Because you know there are times when you try to fill up, and for what ever reason, you hit the corner of the filler opening and chip the paint. It's happened to me before.
That is a great idea shingles..where can I find them? regular auto supply stores?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Tex,

I may have some spare ones. I'll look at home tonight.

But if you need just plan raw material, you can an address/phone from www.xpel.com of a local installer. As them for raw 3m clear bra material and they should be able to get you some.

But if I have some spare left, I can send some to you.

-S

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
shingles said:
Tex,

I may have some spare ones. I'll look at home tonight.

But if you need just plan raw material, you can an address/phone from www.xpel.com of a local installer. As them for raw 3m clear bra material and they should be able to get you some.

But if I have some spare left, I can send some to you.

-S
What a guy!! I just need it for the handles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts