Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ally finished getting the seat covers installed today. Took me a couple days because of work and wanting to get them installed good. Took awhile and a lot of patience. Removed the rear seat back because I don't think there was anyway to get them on with out doing that.
Here's some pics (sorry my truck isn't clean):

ImageUploadedByAG Free1432828493.419039.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1432828506.203506.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1432828518.886593.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1432828533.954928.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1432828551.955983.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1432828562.990256.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1432828579.474180.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Those look great, I would have never guessed they were covers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Very nicely done!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I really like them. They were time consuming and required a lot of patience, it was frustrating trying to get them just right in some spots. But I like the results.

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
I agree, doesn't even look like covers. Well done!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks good. I had a set of Clazzio covers on my S2000 for years. They held up well, look OEM and were a great price. :act035:

·
Registered
482 Posts
What combo of materials did you use? Looks really good.:act035:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Looks great ! Its too bad the armrests in leather are $85 each (majestic), would be a nice touch. Am thinking about getting one just in the driver's seat since the RTX armpad feels like sandpaper...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great ! Its too bad the armrests in leather are $85 each (majestic), would be a nice touch. Am thinking about getting one just in the driver's seat since the RTX armpad feels like sandpaper...

Lol I was thinking the same thing! I was trying to find the cheapest place to get them so I could upgrade them as well. I'm going to be upgrading my stereo here soon. I have the new stereo and speakers just haven't had a chance to do it yet but I was hoping I could just do those armrests at the same time. But $85 is kinda high....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Lol I was thinking the same thing! I was trying to find the cheapest place to get them so I could upgrade them as well. I'm going to be upgrading my stereo here soon. I have the new stereo and speakers just haven't had a chance to do it yet but I was hoping I could just do those armrests at the same time. But $85 is kinda high....
Dupli-color fabric spray could at least get them black...

·
Registered
579 Posts
I saw a sport online and it looks like they got the ones without map pockets and put the old hardbacks back on over them.
They also have the heater installed as you can see the switch on the seat.
They look like good quality so I would say they are Katskin espcially since the center section isn't perforated.
Food for thought...

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks nice. Best looking covers I've ever seen. I'm curious if these shift around at all over time or stretch out and create pockets.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in the middle of installing my Clazzio covers. The front seat backs are giving me fits. That flap on the factory covers with the plastic panel in it, I think this is what's causing me so much grief.

I'd like to hear how any of you who have installed these got around this?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts