Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right after I got it, Not that clean due to the constant rain but here are 2 pics. More to follow...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi Jersey,

Great color! Welcome to the best RL Club on the web.:D

L

·
0 Posts
She's a beauty Jersey!! Like 5S Dude said..welcome to the best RL club. Keep coming back.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Great looking vehicle. Of course, it looks just like mine. Great color choice

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice looking truck, is NJ another one of those states where you don't get your plates for a few weeks? Or do you just not require a front plate in NJ. We don't see many NJ cars up this way, although we see a ton of NY plates, almost wonder what that is all about.

As an aside, does anyone know how you can tell if a NY car is carrying an active registration? One of the big problems around here is expired registrations on the highway. I saw a car that had 1999 tags on their car just a week ago, you know they don't have insurance.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Looks fabulous. I know you're smiling. Especially since you are one of the chosen Ridgeline owners of the best color - BLUE!:D

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Congrats on a great purchase.
Man, your truck looks shiny and clean. :) I got to wash mine more often. :eek:

Great front shot. I'm starting to want those fog lights

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice ride! Love the color, looks just like mine (minus the running boards and foglights) Not yet, Not yet

$100 bonus...what movie is that quote from??

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone I am very happy with it. I got to drive it to western NJ last night and had the only lady that I don't argue with ;) give me perfect directions... (oh come on I am just kidding)

Capt. yes NJ is a state where you wait but we are used to waiting.

We see alot of sketchy NY plates here also and I am sure very, very few are legal or insured.

Jam, I may have seen you off of 34 near newman springs maybe...
I also saw and talked to a Black Ridge owner who loved his truck, he was in front of Huddy's. Lately you will see me going to or around Centra state since my wife is due any day now ...:eek:

L

·
0 Posts
jerseyshoreguy said:
Thanks, everyone I am very happy with it. I got to drive it to western NJ last night and had the only lady that I don't argue with ;) give me perfect directions... (oh come on I am just kidding)

We see alot of sketchy NY plates here also and I am sure very, very few are legal or insured.

I also saw and talked to a Black Ridge owner who loved his truck, he was in front of Huddy's. Lately you will see me going to or around Centra state since my wife is due any day now ...:eek:
Please be sure and let us know when the baby arrives. Congrats and good luck.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks I will .... I could never be a pilot on call ... this waiting is rough .. I can't get any sleep everytime my wife moves I am thinking it is time...

I can only imagine how she is feeling

L

·
0 Posts
jerseyshoreguy said:
Thanks I will .... I could never be a pilot on call ... this waiting is rough .. I can't get any sleep everytime my wife moves I am thinking it is time...

I can only imagine how she is feeling
My bet is she is feeling anxious, happy, sad, and tired!!
:p

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Oh and she is maybe also feeling that this is all your fault too.

Thanks for the info on the NJ plates, and the NY ones also. I am still curious how they know if a NY car is current on registration. I am wondering if that little sticker in the lower right side of the windshield (while looking at it from outside) is some sort of registration. I try to stay away from NY registered cars as it is, we are nutty enough up here without adding them to the mix.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome and congrats on a great looking truck in a SUPER color :)

Also, congrats on the upcoming baby. Is this your first? Good luck and let us know!

·
Registered
64 Posts
jerseyshoreguy said:

Yeah. I live right near there. Good luck with the baby.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
captmiddy said:
Oh and she is maybe also feeling that this is all your fault too.
Oustanding!!!!!!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts