Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fantastic looking truck - the Sonic Gray is really starting to grow on me, wasn't sure about it for the longest time.
Me too. Looks great, but my wife calls it “basement floor concrete gray”

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
8,262 Posts
Your new Sonic Grey Ridgeline looks fantastic, and welcome to the ROC, @Even Further. You have a nice stable of vehicles.

Reactions: WB77

·
Registered
67 Posts
Even Further,

I removed the towing sticker on the lower part of the rear bumper. I figure that if I need to determine proper towing and tongue weights, I can just look it up in my Owner's Manual. I don't need the writing on my rear bumper and I don't even own the BE.

·
Registered
22 Ridgeline Touring
199 Posts
Even Further,

I removed the towing sticker on the lower part of the rear bumper. I figure that if I need to determine proper towing and tongue weights, I can just look it up in my Owner's Manual. I don't need the writing on my rear bumper and I don't even own the BE.
Mine came off with a few thousand PSI of a pressure washer inadvertently lol

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
I noticed a few Hondas in that colour yesterday and it really does look nice in person. I think you either live it or hate it like most things, but I like it.
I’m getting my truck today and I’m strongly considering debadging too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I wanted a gray or silver, but also wanted the BE trim. Honda offering the third color in 2022 for the BE helped seal the deal. Black was out of the question.

Kinda cool our MDX and RL have the same 3.5 engine, trans, and fuel capacity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts