Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2G
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. Just became a first time Ridgeline owner recently (2020 RTL-E). This is actually my third truck after driving a Colorado Z71 for 16 years and a Nissan Frontier Desert Runner for 3 years prior to that. I’m the typical light hauler who appreciates having a truck for those occasions when I really need it but otherwise drives it primarily on the pavement. Not even three weeks in and I can honestly say the RL is easily my favorite...wow, if only I knew one could get such a smooth ride from a truck I would have done this much sooner. Love, love, love the bed trunk and the dual action tailgate! And I’m actually okay with the appearance...I understand why it’s an issue with some, and will even admit there’s some room for improvement, but overall I think it looks just fine (both gens). That said, after researching a ton about this truck, plus living in the heart of Trucktopia, I’m already on edge about the “not-a-truck” knock it gets, hence my moniker (if it looks like a truck and does truck stuff, then it stands to reason...). Looking forward to learning so much more about my new vehicle here. Thanks to all who contribute!

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
Hello. Just became a first time Ridgeline owner recently (2020 RTL-E). This is actually my third truck after driving a Colorado Z71 for 16 years and a Nissan Frontier Desert Runner for 3 years prior to that. I’m the typical light hauler who appreciates having a truck for those occasions when I really need it but otherwise drives it on the pavement. Not even three weeks in and I can honestly say the RL is easily my favorite...wow, if only I knew one could get such a smooth ride from a truck I would have done this much sooner. Love, love, love the bed trunk and the dual action tailgate! And I’m actually okay with the appearance...I understand why it’s an issue with some, and will even admit there’s some room for improvement, but overall I think it looks just fine (both gens). That said, after researching a ton about this truck, plus living in the heart of Trucktopia, I’m already on edge about the “not-a-truck” knock it gets, hence my moniker (if it looks like a truck and does truck stuff, then it stands to reason...). Looking forward to learning so much more about my new vehicle here. Thanks to all who contribute!
Welcome, @Truckisastruckdoes. I had the same feelings about the Ridgeline when I first purchased one. It was such a pleasure to drive such a smooth riding truck. Enjoy your RL. I have this sticker inside the bed of my Ridgeline - it replaces the warning sticker.
Sticker nat.PNG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts