Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter has finally broke here in Nova Scotia so I got out to give my Ridgeline it's first good cleaning of the year. Started with a good wash to remove winter grim, than I clayed bared the whole truck. Next was medium cut cleaner and swirl marker remove with the polisher. Than I used Collinite insulator wax with Autoglym High Def wax as a sealer. About 3 hours of work. Should last most of the summer.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Damn, I am ashamed to go out and look at mine now. I think I had it looking that good at one time, but can't remember when. :(

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
Looking good Pasty, I will have to invest a couple of hours one of these days and do the same.
Lucky you don't live near Rollin or be might be trying a switch when you are not looking. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
I love that color, when it is clean. Thank you for "babying" your RL.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm usually pretty fussy about my vehicles and would have had this done a month ago but the weather just sucked around. I also did my wifes Rav4 yesterday too, my wife was happy about a clean vehicle but not the time it takes to do it.

It's crazy the effect in the depth of the paint it gives. Also brought out a brownish orange pearl in the paint I didn't even know was there. I'll try and get a better picture today. When i was searching for a Ridgeline this was the last color I wanted and I actually passed up a better deal on one because of the colour but I do like it now that I own one. I wanted any colour but lol.

I'm going to order a set of wheels for it shortly and I'm not sure if I should get a gloss black set, gun metal or just silver. I'll be using the same tires so they'll be 17's.

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Here's a picture of my Highlander with gunmetal/chrome wheels on basically the same color vehicle. Just showing you an option. Have fun shopping for wheels.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats does look good. The bolt pattern is a little limiting for the wheels I;ve been looking at.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts