Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my dealer to order a bed extender, and saw they have 5 RTLs in different colors on the lot. I would be willing to bet there are some good deals to be had

·
Registered
578 Posts
Depends... is it a large dealership?
Gilman Honda here in town is a very large dealership. They always have atleast 5-6 on the lot, but I know that they are moving trucks. It's just that they get a lot of fresh inventory as well. They also won't budge off of the $1k off MSRP.

·
Registered
774 Posts
shingles said:
Depends... is it a large dealership?
Gilman Honda here in town is a very large dealership. They always have atleast 5-6 on the lot, but I know that they are moving trucks. It's just that they get a lot of fresh inventory as well. They also won't budge off of the $1k off MSRP.
Coming from a guy who paid MSRP 7 weeks ago, $1000 off MSRP sounds like a pretty good deal to me! This would have paid for some of my accessories!

·
Registered
12 Posts
My local dealer here in Northern New Jersey has 26 on the lot now (yes, that's twenty-six - and they are the same units, I can tell from the colors and styles available). Still not seeing any Ridgelines on the road at all around here. Maybe its a NY/NJ/CT thing, not sure. 1K off MSRP could be a barrier broken through real soon around here, who knows.

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
There's a dealer on this board offering to sell ANY Ridgeline for $899 over invoice with no gimmicks. I've had a dealer already offer me one for $500 over invoice, but it's the wrong color for me (it was red and I want either white or silver). Been on his lot 44 days as of Monday.

I'm going to buy a Ridgeline RTL w/nav in the next week or two and I don't intend to spend over $500 above invoice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts