Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,894 Posts
Riley,

I'm not sure what your looking to do, but check out the image below. Maybe you can pull two of the bolts which hold the bed and fab something to go there. Ideally, you could pull the two bolts in the middle ( near the trunk lid ) and replace with slightly longer, then get a bracket between the two bolts with flag holders.

Good Luck and post whatever you do...

Attachments

· Registered
2,726 Posts
I'd look at it differently. I'd look at the spare tire mount in the bed. Should be easy to rig something up there

Reactions: Carsmak

· Registered
33 Posts
Riley,

I'm not sure what your looking to do, but check out the image below. Maybe you can pull two of the bolts which hold the bed and fab something to go there. Ideally, you could pull the two bolts in the middle ( near the trunk lid ) and replace with slightly longer, then get a bracket between the two bolts with flag holders.

Good Luck and post whatever you do...
i put a pole up using the two bolts in the front of the box below the back window and 3/4 inch emt 1 hole clamp

worked great during playoffs

· Registered
3,082 Posts
Make sure you are displaying the flag in accordance with the flag code.

ETA, I like Marty's idea if you could shorten and use smaller tubes and put them vertical to keep the flags from touching the truck. I'd also consider drilling a hole through the tube/flag pole and insert a nut/bolt or cotter pin to keep the flag poles in the tubes.

Reactions: oarnold
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.