Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
600 miles on our new '19 RL. My wifes first driving complaint, "My feet are cold." :cautious:
I was fine with, & would prefer a more manual heater control. Stop thinking for me, manufacturers.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
2019 heat issues FIXED! First off I have to tell you that I have the most amazing Dealership owner Satnam Rai & his Service Manager, Dean Brown at Yukon Honda. They fixed the issue with the lack of airflow to my feet over Christmas. I can’t tell you exactly how they did this, but they did...I really hope this helps others!
Hmmm...not really much to go on here. Setting temp to 23C is same as 73F. Other posters have also noted that lowering the fan speed gives you warmer air, so no new magic there. In fact, folks are saying low fan speeds don't keep the windshield clear. Unless your dealership is willing to elucidate on the remedy they've devised, I don't think a solution for cold feet is at hand for those who need it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2019 Black Edition does not heat my feet either! I took it into the dealer with 3,200 miles and they said it check out per their specs. Wen they showed me it worked, they had the heat set to floor and fan on high. I did feel airflow with these settings, but I leave the system set at 68F in Auto Climate Control. This is not acceptable. Why did I pay for an Auto Climate system and it does not work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 19 Black Edition and have cold feet. I just had it at the dealer with no help. They said the drivers side floor heat was designed with smaller ducts than passenger side. Not sure why. There is a little airflow high under the steering column, but doesn't warm my feet. They said it was working as designed. I need help fixing it.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts