Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Floor jack recommendations

7K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Sparkland 
#1 ·
There doesn't seem to be a category for tools & garage stuff so I figured this is the best match. Forum admins: please move if needed.

So my craftsman professional 3.5 ton floor jack is showing it's age (10+ years) and no longer lifts to its original height. From what I've researched, it seems it's likely due to scoring on the piston (not worth repairing).

Any recommendations for a quality replacement under $200? Preferably one that will last 10 yrs or more...

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Speaking of the scissor jack--does the jack on the G2 differ from the one on the G1 that would barely lift the truck on level concrete, let alone on any other surface?

#4 ·
I've been considering that arcan one from northern, based solely on the plethora of good reviews - nice to know someone actually has it...

Scissor jack - like the one that comes with the vehicle?

In an ideal world where money doesn't matter, I'd have a full two post lift. In an ideal world where money does matter, id have a bendpak or similar knee-high lift...

For now, a floor jack will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sparkland
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.