Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the floor mats for the tan interior from H&A. They sure look gray to me. Anyone else notice this? I did not get my truck yet so I can't see the installed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ordered grey mats from H&A two weeks ago. When they came they were Olive/Tan. Their internal cross reference was wrong. I think 1999 is the Tan. You might give them a call. They corrected it right away and no problems. They look great!!! I notice it is now fixed on their site.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure...there are a lot of numbers on the box....I'm just guessing that number because it is written after "floor mats" and is close to the other number. H&A said they would change them for me...but it is still a hassle getting them back to H&A :(

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hi,

When Honda came out with their accessory application chart for the Ridgeline they listed the mats as "dark" and "light" with a footnote that the "dark" ones were recommended for the Gray interiors and the "light" were recommended for the olive and beige interiors. Just the other day they came out with a revised listing for the mats and now list the colors rather than dark and light they also swapped the part numbers so their initial footnotes were backwards.

We send UPS by to get the mats from you so all you need is to tape them up.

-Trevor
HandA-Accessories.com

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Trevor, I wasn't dissing H&A. I just mean in general, it is a pain when you have to return something that is shipped. One carrier charges extra here to come to your house and get it so you have to go to a box or UPS center. I'm not sure who it was, but it may be UPS. You guys have been more than great in taking care of me as a customer.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone....H&A is sending new mats and UPS to pick the old ones up...they were great to me....once I got to them.... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts