Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be difficult to mount these flush mount light bars to the rear bumper to be used as reverse lights?

Also is it a pain to install backup sensors?

Please let me know I'm thinking about buying both

ImageUploadedByAG Free1434038160.327443.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Don't know which brand you are dealing with but this one says that's what they're good for

Rigid Industries
Dually 4 LED Flush Mount
Compact 2x2 Light
Available in: Amber/White LEDS
Styles: Flood/Spot/Diffusion
The Flush Mount Series of Single Row LED lighting from Rigid Industries is the perfect solution for creating a seamless light installation. Because of the depth of these lights, they work perfectly to flush mount into a rear bumper for backup lights, or to the body of your buggy for rock lights.

Looks like you'd be cutting some pretty big holes. And attaching to plastic and/or a backing plate

Here's the instructions for the backup sensors:
http://www.handa-accessories.com/ridgeline/backupsensor.pdf

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know which brand you are dealing with but this one says that's what they're good for

Rigid Industries
Dually 4 LED Flush Mount
Compact 2x2 Light
Available in: Amber/White LEDS
Styles: Flood/Spot/Diffusion
The Flush Mount Series of Single Row LED lighting from Rigid Industries is the perfect solution for creating a seamless light installation. Because of the depth of these lights, they work perfectly to flush mount into a rear bumper for backup lights, or to the body of your buggy for rock lights.

Looks like you'd be cutting some pretty big holes. And attaching to plastic and/or a backing plate

Here's the instructions for the backup sensors:
http://www.handa-accessories.com/ridgeline/backupsensor.pdf

I found that picture on google but all flush mounts usually are that style, what I'm most concerned about it what's behind the bumper, I don't know if the light will actually fit, I didn't want to take the bumper off to install the lights or backup sensors, anybody know how much clearance is in between the bumper and crush bar?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
790 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts