Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up you got a brand-new guy here. Just bought a shiny new Ridgeline I'm very happy with it so far it's a real tank in the snow. I've been reading this forum for a couple years and I finally pulled the trigger on a new truck. :act024:

I'm not sure if there is a forum for this or not but I would like to purchase a time you cover for the truck the dealer didn't have anything available that looked any good. So if you have one for sale shoot me a message. I am a lurker so you probably won'tsee me posting too much

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Huh?????????

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Hey what's up you got a brand-new guy here. Just bought a shiny new Ridgeline I'm very happy with it so far it's a real tank in the snow. I've been reading this forum for a couple years and I finally pulled the trigger on a new truck. :act024:

I'm not sure if there is a forum for this or not but I would like to purchase a time you cover for the truck the dealer didn't have anything available that looked any good. So if you have one for sale shoot me a message. I am a lurker so you probably won'tsee me posting too much
Dark Cherry Pearl is your color if you have 2014 Redrock disappeared after 2006.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Congrats on your RL and Welcome to the ROC!

I highly recommend the BakFlip covers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts