68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Questions for Improving the Ridge

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is it I think. Your welcome to tinker with it --

I really did not know what I was doing and had no idea how it would come out.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I was thinking it would be cool to have the poll accept multiple choices, so that you can get a sense of the "top five issues" or something like that. I'm sure some people have more than one issue you've listed and would like to mark it as so on the poll. Great idea though, so kudos! :)

Oh, and I can't tinker because I'm not a forum moderator (nor do I want to be - I have enough computer admin drama at work).

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes your right that format really does not work. I would delete it if I could figure out how..

help !!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Baja, I just made a poll and it includes a choice towards the bottom to allow for multiple choice. Here's the not-so-good news. I tried to edit my poll so that I could walk you through modifying it, but it looks like once you've created a poll you cannot 1) modify its contents and 2) delete the message. Doh! Maybe T-mac or one of the other moderators can lock or delete your original post and then you can create a second poll.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hopefully they will read this and do just that. Thanks for looking at it for me !

·
Registered
40 Posts
Baja, appreciate you taking the time to go to bat for the ROC at the Focus Group! I voted above (wind noise...trip computer would have been my second vote, and third would have been "making options standard..." ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its my pleasure, I hope by taking the posts from the ROC that Honda will invest in the ROC and make it the venue for refining the Ridge. I cannot think of a better way to access such a diverse and talented group of indivduals that exist on this site. I am a member of another board for Baja boats and they finally closed their company owners club down and made bajamarine.com the offical company website. It took a long time but they finally saw the advantage of feeding off the enthusiam of the die hard members. You cannot create that kind of loyality it has to take place in a forum such as this one. I am proud to be a member of the ROC.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I voted for enable trip computer, would also like to add that my second choice would have been make more items standard, especially the hitch.

L

·
0 Posts
I voted for imporving the bed cover!! :D :D :D
( it's a relief to know I'm not the only one who types sdrawkcab )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts