Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Now I am wondering why only the fog light lenses are made of glass and not plastic coverings like all the other lights. I think the rick would have maybe cracked a plastic lens but not have shattered it.
smaller space/volume = more heat build up from a halogen bulb. Plastic can melt...

·
Administrator
14,542 Posts
Ha, I knew the OCD would kick in on it ! lol I'd be the same "gotta fix this" on it too.

Steve
I actually didn't order it until a week after I discovered it was broken. I thought I'd have plenty of time to install it, but my employer realized they were essential so we reopened yesterday. However, my weekends are completely empty so today I decided to replace the fog light. I also dug out the sewing machine and made a few masks and fixed a loose lavatory faucet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Which part did you go with. I am finding two. There is the 3395#-TY0-305 and the 339#0-T6Z-A01 and I am not seeing the difference in them.
Out with the old - in with the new. I was able to access it from underneath after unfastening some of the plastic covers.

·
Administrator
14,542 Posts
Which part did you go with. I am finding two. There is the 3395#-TY0-305 and the 339#0-T6Z-A01 and I am not seeing the difference in them.
33900-T6Z-A01 (right/passenger side) $47.49 + tax at my local dealer.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts