Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda dealer installed a set of fog lights at purchase. Have had one fog light broken by a rock. Honda Canada states it will be 6 months before they have a single light available for replacement!! Any ideas? Suggstions?
Also installed factory rear mud guards. Even after install, still had crap hitting the rear 1/4 panel (You know how tough it is to get yellow road paint off a black truck?) They don't stop the dirt from hitting the 1/4 panel!! Any suggestions?

Al

·
Registered
112 Posts
What's needed are some aftermarket fender flares and flaps that aren't the fragile Honda body-painted ones, that are a bit bigger, and will give more protection, as well as a more rugged look... :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sorry to hear about the foglight. When you get it replaced, find a place that does 3M hood protection and have them cut you some clear pieces to cover the lens so this will not happen again. Not sure why it should take that long.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good news!!

Honda Canada replaced the left driver's fog light free....under warranty!!! And it didn't take 6 months like they first told me!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Callawayal said:
Good news!!

Honda Canada replaced the left driver's fog light free....under warranty!!! And it didn't take 6 months like they first told me!

Nice!

Could it be because you had them install it? I wonder if I would have such luck if it had happened to me - I'm planning on installing the fog lights myself soon. had the part for close to a month, but no time......... been spending all my spare time here at the ROC. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts