Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has the same font that Honda uses for the Ridgeline logo? Wanted to do some PhotoChop (yes I speld it right) work and make myself an avitar.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Billy The Kid said:
I was wondering if anyone has the same font that Honda uses for the Ridgeline logo? Wanted to do some PhotoChop (yes I speld it right) work and make myself an avitar.

Thanks.
Hi Billy, I have combed the net looking for this exact logo myself for use as a pattern file in machining parts for the Ridgeline. I found that it’s much quicker to take a digital photo of the tailgate and use Streamline or Corel-Trace to achieve your required results and welcome to the club. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5S Dude said:
Hi Billy, I have combed the net looking for this exact logo myself for use as a pattern file in machining parts for the Ridgeline. I found that it’s much quicker to take a digital photo of the tailgate and use Streamline or Corel-Trace to achieve your required results and welcome to the club. Hope this helps.
Thought about making a font using the same manner but wish I had the whole alphabet. What are you machining? Is half of everyone on the ROC from Ohio? I'm from Ohio and a tool and die maker :D .

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Billy The Kid said:
Thought about making a font using the same manner but wish I had the whole alphabet. What are you machining? Is half of everyone on the ROC from Ohio? I'm from Ohio and a tool and die maker :D .
Hi Billy, currently, I’m a CNC programmer for a medical device manufacturer but I, also served a four year tool & die apprenticeship. I work the weekends machining the Ridgeline billet door-sills and other related goodies. I wish you luck in your search for the correct logo and extend a warm west coast welcome to this great club. Ohio ROC's!!:p

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey Billy!! I found it and I'm gonna email it as an attachment to you right now!
hope it works for ya!:p
Whoops! you don't accept emails? Sorry I can't pm this font to you. Lemme know how you would like it sent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts