Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say that after many sleepless nights, I have decided to get a Silver Ridge. I really like the blue but I have seen a silver one in person and fell in love with the color. As soon as I can I will contact the local dealers for a silver RTL with moonroof. I want to add a roof rack, custom grille, running boards, wind deflector, mud flaps. I am still debating on a bed cover. I like the look of the enclosed bed but not sure about it. I may just use a net to keep my stuff under control.

Thanks to all for posting pics of your Silver Ridge.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yooper said:
I have to say that after many sleepless nights, I have decided to get a Silver Ridge. I really like the blue but I have seen a silver one in person and fell in love with the color. As soon as I can I will contact the local dealers for a silver RTL with moonroof. I want to add a roof rack, custom grille, running boards, wind deflector, mud flaps. I am still debating on a bed cover. I like the look of the enclosed bed but not sure about it. I may just use a net to keep my stuff under control.

The blue ridge is really a pretty color. I've has half a dozen macho guys tell me 'cool color'. These are guys that drive to work in 150's and 250's and go to work in F450's, F550's, International DT466's so they know trucks.

Go look at the blue RTS or even better the blue RTL again. Try the RTL at night with foglights if you can find on to see what a difference they make.

Good luck

L

·
0 Posts
blueridge33 said:
The blue ridge is really a pretty color. I've has half a dozen macho guys tell me 'cool color'. These are guys that drive to work in 150's and 250's and go to work in F450's, F550's, International DT466's so they know trucks.

Go look at the blue RTS or even better the blue RTL again. Try the RTL at night with foglights if you can find on to see what a difference they make.

Good luck
hey Blueridge33....the man said he wanted SILVER. Back OFF!!!
:D

·
Registered
774 Posts
blueridge33 said:

Good luck
We don't need "pretty" colors :D Don't you know this truck is being bashed for being girly, too cute, not tough enough, yada, yada, yada. Although I love my SILVER Ridgeline, I'm thinking about painting it black just to make it look more sinister. Just kidding- blue was my 1st choice but my dealer couldn't find one with my equipment way back in March. All kidding aside, silver is such a carefree color- never shows dirt and it's hard to find imperfections.

·
Registered
460 Posts
dearest YOOPER, my fellow roc friend. STAY AWAY FROM THE SILVER. THE BLUE IS YOUR FRIEND. BLUE RIDGE, BLUE RIDGE.....say it with me BLUE RIDGE. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
ladyridge said:
hey Blueridge33....the man said he wanted SILVER. Back OFF!!!
Hey people. I'm new here, but when Ladyridge goes 7 font, and bold. Whoa you have struck a nerve...I have black and am being quiet on this one... :eek:

L

·
0 Posts
RidgeMe said:
Hey people. I'm new here, but when Ladyridge goes 7 font, and bold. Whoa you have struck a nerve...I have black and am being quiet on this one... :eek:

Yeah..what he said!!! :D :p

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Blue - yes BLUE Silver makes it look like GM or Ford made it. :D ;) :p

·
Registered
176 Posts
My choices also came down to blue or SILVER, I chose the SILVER, all the blue ones we had on the lot, the door handles looked like a completely color than the rest of the Ridge. Actually the wife wanted some input, and she said we have already had a blue Civic that was pretty close in color. Glad I (uh we) decided on SILVER.

L

·
0 Posts
RidgeMe said:
Now I know where the bruised came from :p
Yeah...can you believe the nerve of these guys pickin' on me?? Good thing I got other LADY friends here to help me with you bullies!!
;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
ladyridge said:
Yeah...can you believe the nerve of these guys pickin' on me?? Good thing I got other LADY friends here to help me with you bullies!!
;)

I am with you, ladyridge!!!! ;) although, I must admit i was close to getting the green, it was just the interior i couldn't make up my mind on....and the other colors were definite no's..........it's too bad there are not more colors to choose from......everyone gives me crap, as every car out there seems to be silver......oh well......what can ya do? :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
larryr said:
Blue - yes BLUE Silver makes it look like GM or Ford made it. :D ;) :p
I'll see your Blue and raise you one more.

Speaking of GM, have you noticed that the word Avalanche means something is falling down and a Ridge is the top of the mountain :D hehe

·
Registered
993 Posts
Yooper said:
I have to say that after many sleepless nights, I have decided to get a Silver Ridge.
I just have to say I think your making a big mistake. A mistake that will haunt for years to come. Are you sure you've throughly thought this through? Have you thought about your family and what this will do to them. It does kind of look like a Ford in silver.............just saying :D

L

·
0 Posts
Ridge said:
I just have to say I think your making a big mistake. A mistake that will haunt for years to come. Are you sure you've throughly thought this through? Have you thought about your family and what this will do to them. It does kind of look like a Ford in silver.............just saying :D
Oh, and you think that's funny???
Well..I'll show you what's funny Mr. Man.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yooper said:

Yooper:

No matter what color you choose you will be getiing one awesome vehicle. You should try to see all of the colors in person, as the paint chips aren't adequate. One of the things I like about blue it that it looks different in the sun, in the shade and at night (or maybe its time to update my medication).

Don't let outside factors influence your decision. The fact that a recent Victoria Secret model poll revealed that the models overwelmingly thought that blue was the best color should, in no way, affect your decision. :rolleyes:

With respect to the bed cover, you should read some of the posts on this website. The factory bed cover limits your use of the bed.

Good luck! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered blue just like I'd seen at the Philadelphia trade show, but silver came in first (Mar 3) and looked great - I have no regrets and silver doesn't show the dirt.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts