Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 20" TSW Mondello wheels and tires. The tires are 255-45-20 Toyo Proxes and they have 3800 miles on them. Paid about $2500 for them.

Also selling my 10" Diamond Audio sub and custom enclosure, and a 3 month old Rockford Fosgate T3002 Power amplifier. Paid about $600 for all of the audio equip.

Will make deal if someone wants it all. Please serious inquiries only. PM me for additional info or e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
back to the top please.:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had my fun with the RL, I can get one for a demo vehicle through work now and I don't need the extra payment.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Aren't you going to lose a lot of money dropping your truck so soon? I don't think I could part with my truck, I would be so sad. But it certainly isn't a cheap fix.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I'm doing is trading in both my RL and the wifes 05 Pilot and leasing another 06 Pilot EXL-RES. Yes I will loose money but it gets rid of one payment and insurance and I can get one to drive from work if I want to.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
back to the top please.:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
are these wheels still for sale? oh, and what are you looking to get for them?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, but everything has been sold. Let me know if you have any questions about the wheels, I will be glad to answer any questions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
looks like i'm a day late. H20man, how did it ride with the wheels? i'm considering the upgrade myself, but don't want it to be too stiff or loud...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts