Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum and plan to acquire a Ridgeline in the coming weeks. My primary color choice is Forest Mist Metallic (green) with beige interior. However, my dealer claims that only black or grey are the interior color choices, no beige. Is this correct? Thanks

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and plan to acquire a Ridgeline in the coming weeks. My primary color choice is Forest Mist Metallic (green) with beige interior. However, my dealer claims that only black or grey are the interior color choices, no beige. Is this correct? Thanks
Here is a link to Honda's website for the Ridgeline. Instead of taking your dealer's word for it or anyone's here, you can check it out for yourself.

https://automobiles.honda.com/ridgeline

·
Registered
85 Posts
That color only comes in gray in leather or black cloth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.