·
Registered
744 Posts
No sliding rear window?
Interesting looking tailgate though.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
WOW Dnick I didnt think you thought that way about the RL. I couldnt even give it one under the belt like that. But I know its all fun and games till we see that new one. Good one and good to have a bit of fun in this screwed up world. I like it.:act024:

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For those who might not recognize it... that is a chopped up Honda N600 coupe that has been back-yard converted. Could be fun to own.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,860 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bet it has no VCM. Too few cylinders as it is.
Ya think so do ya?? Well, I owned the domestic (Japan) version of it when I was stationed in Japan..... it had a 2 cylinder, air cooled 360CC engine in it!
Japan had a separate class of autos with 360CC max engine displacement, that they taxed at a WAY lower rate, to encourage smaller cars on the small roads over there. There were models (both 2 stroke & 4 stroke) from Suzuki, Subaru, Daihatsu, Mitsubishi, and Yamaha that I recall (in addition to Honda of course).

Try VCM with 2 cylinders! ! ! Yikes! :act024:

·
Premium Member
110 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found a picture of their first prototype. Its just a engineering buck. (before styling was involved)

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
I had an N600, never dreamed anyone would cut it down even more. Nice factory tonneau!

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
OEM's spend way too much time developing the latest designs. They could learn a thing or two from shade tree designers.

Behold, echo's of the past blended seamlessly with modern styling. The only thing this visionary designer missed is a functional truck bed. Maybe next time?
pass-side-view.jpg

While OEMs spend hundreds of millions on proto designs, a couple of broken Sawzall blades and some bailing wire is all it took to create this beauty.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts

All those swirly camouflage apparently are reflective iridescent

1 - 16 of 16 Posts