Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these bfgoodrich all-terrain t/a ko2 for the 18" Aluminum Rims.
255/55/18

The Diameter sets the speedo off by about 1 or 2 mph slower. Traveling at 60mph, Im really going 58mph

Check them out.
:grin:

Attachments

Reactions: thearborbarber

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do these BFG's have the white wall lettering on the other side of the tire? I asked in another post before I had seen you started this thread.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NoPete, I kinda wish they did, but I'm sure the upkeep would have been a lot.

Reactions: S.T.U.V

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reactions: S.T.U.V

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
528 Posts
I did too!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
OK this is not a bash just asking a couple questions. #1 Why, #2 Why, #3 its an LT tire can you say much rougher ride and noise. But dont know where your adventures take you but by the looks you guys dont leave the asphalt much if any ok a gravel road and could be facing a slappin. I thought about it awhile back but couldnt commit even with a 17" wheel let alone a 18". But they do look great I would just have to get over the ride and mpgs. Not to piss anyone else off but I dont like white lettering out and by the looks of it you cant get them in a 18" size to fit unless you do some grinding and maybe cutting or put a lift in and still do the same. Dont get me wrong they are a great tire and hope you guys keep posting your thoughts on them on your Gen1s something you may never see on a Gen2 :wink:. Im still interested in them for a future tire replacement. I need wheels to........... Tanks.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
skynet!!!:surprise::surprise:

I do believe these tires are kinda quiet-ish for the first couple thousand and once they start to wear they get louder.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks good.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i set to 40 for the better mpg, however tires i think handle 60 or 65psi.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I like it. They look awesome! I thought about getting the same size but I think I've settled on going for the 265/60-18 instead. Seeing these tires on these wheels makes me even more confident that this is what I want. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Looks great!

By the way, there are companies that make white letters which you put on yourself. I bought a set for our two Mustangs from tirestickers.com and couldn't be happier.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts