Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I had to trade in my Ridgeline.... I almost cried, but we needed a bigger vehicle for our expanding family. I had replaced the radio with a custom system, leaving me with the head unit and bracket from the original.

I just want it to find a good home, so if you want it I will ship it to you, just let me know where or I will have to throw it out. I tried to give it to the dealership but they don't accept used parts.

Let me know... it is missing the wiring harness that plugs into the head unit.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
So, I had to trade in my Ridgeline.... I almost cried, but we needed a bigger vehicle for our expanding family. I had replaced the radio with a custom system, leaving me with the head unit and bracket from the original.

I just want it to find a good home, so if you want it I will ship it to you, just let me know where or I will have to throw it out. I tried to give it to the dealership but they don't accept used parts.

I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands, my CD player skips like crazy ever since new. If you want send me a message.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey I hope your still on here but I have a 2011 RT with the original dash and radio looking to upgrade to aftermarket radio and Nav touch screen just wondering which dash kit worked for your truck? Also what kind of radio did you put in? And any suggestions or tips that may help?

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Hey I hope your still on here but I have a 2011 RT with the original dash and radio looking to upgrade to aftermarket radio and Nav touch screen just wondering which dash kit worked for your truck? Also what kind of radio did you put in? And any suggestions or tips that may help?
Dude, this forum is loaded with info - dash, wiring, speaker kits, what works, what doesn't. Use the search engine.

Welcome to the ROC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts