Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

I've got a brand new set of rails for the G1 BakFlip tonneau cover. I believe they are exactly the same as the G2 rails as well, though I might be wrong about the latter.

BakFlip sent me these rails as a replacement for the ones on my original '06 Ridgeline, but I sold it before I ever installed them. The box from BakFlip has never been opened.

If you'd like them, you may have them for free. You pay the shipping and buy me a beer sometime if we ever meet.

Reactions: Carsmak

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are still boxed up Rich. I was hoping not to unbox, then rebox. I can take pictures of the ones I have on my current Ridgeline which has the G2 BakFlip on is. I truly believe they are the same.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wondering what it would cost to ship them to 37421?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Rick they are about $35 to Utah. I tried sending about 3 PM's and haven't heard back.

37421 should be about the same. They are coming from NO Missouri.

If I haven't heard back from either of you by Sunday, I'm going to recycle them. Sorry about being pushy about the inquiry from you, Scuba. Just saw it and I can't stand to see the box in my garage another second.

: )

Thanks.

Bruce

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you haven't pitched them I will take them. Shipping to Ohio (44320) and I can pay you ASAP through PayPal if u have an account.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I'd hung on to them and sent them to someone other than the person who took them. He never DID pay me for the shipping. It really sucks when you can't trust folks anymore....

I gave him PayPal info, direct info, you name it. Zip. Eventually he just stopped even communicating. I don't know what the solution is for those of you who want to buy or sell something like this, but I hope you have better luck than I did.

It was only a little over $19, but that's a case of beer. : )

·
Registered
288 Posts
Share that a-hole's name so he can be banned. That's messed up, big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
277 Posts
If it's an honest mistake and he has a true hardship, he'll find a way to make it right with you.

If he intended to deceive you the whole time, it'll come back around to him eventually.

Life always rights itself. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.