Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free Ridgeline remote control trucks go to the first two members who can post a reply to this message telling us how they found our site.

We are working hard to keep improving the ROC and make it even better for you. As we do this work, we're curious to know what got you here. Thanks!

*Please only play to win if you haven't won one of our many prizes recently. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was linked to it from a thread on TOV forums. YAY!

ps. I don't have a RL yet seeing as I'm still a struggling college student, but when I graduate and find a job, this will be my first vehicle purchase. =)

·
Registered
363 Posts
I found you guys years ago (through v6p.net) and have since referred numerous people to your site. That should be enough for a RC Car! :)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
That's the Jeff Gordon model.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Nothing in particular. I fugured everyone would know that Gordon is a NASCAR driver, and most of the time, NASCAR drivers only turn left on a racetrack.

L

·
0 Posts
shovelhd said:
Nothing in particular. I fugured everyone would know that Gordon is a NASCAR driver, and most of the time, NASCAR drivers only turn left on a racetrack.
Ok..just checkin'. Want to make sure you're not dissin' my boy!! ;)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Oh, I'll diss your boy - and you'll know it when I do!!! :) :) :) :)

All in fun...

·
Registered
363 Posts
What would happen if you threw a right turn on a NASCAR track? Dale Earnhardt tried to turn right, and you all know what happened... Ok, ok, bad joke. I'll apologize now for it. But seriously, NASCAR is cool and all, and I enjoy watching it every now and then, and I know it's difficult enough as it is, but Formula 1 is where it's at. I mean, come on, if you even nudge someone, your car is pretty much gone, and they have to turn BOTH ways! LOL.

But as far as Dale Earnhardt goes... He was a great racer, and we all miss him.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
NASCAR cars turn right twice a year at Watkins Glen and Sonoma. They also turn right when they're hit from behind by Jimme Johnson :)

F1 is ok. My favorite open wheel racing is Outlaws. No engine restrictions, dirt track, no traction.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts