Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've just gone through an upgrade of my Billet Silver 07 RTS to look like a 2014--replacing the front and rear bumper covers and grille, and misc. related parts. Also have swapped out the head unit and the 17" alloy wheels. Everything is in good shape. Instead of selling the stuff, I'd like to give the parts to someone who has an 06-08 RL (Note, I sold two of the wheels, but still have two). I am located in Raleigh--you have to come get it. PM me and we can discuss. I will be away on vacation mid-Feb, so if you don't get an instant response, that's the reason.

· Registered
5,700 Posts
Hello,
Thanks for posting. My name is Mike and I have an 07 RTl. I would be interested in the grill and possibly other stuff also.
Thanks,
Mike

[email protected]
Hey Revolver... looks like you might be new to this.... (3 posts). If you click on Original Poster's name at left, you'll get a pull down menu that will let you choose to send him/her a private message (PM). That will hit their eMail box & let them know of your interest... you can confidently/discretely exchange info there. :eek:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.