Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
T Mac said:
Who is going to this event? If you are going and are willing to represent the ROC (be cool and stuff), contact me or post here re: free tickets courtesy of NOPI and ROC.
Me me me me
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ah geez...after all these months and all these posts and I still can't win anything.
I thought it was for the one at Norwalk. Sorry. Next!!!! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
We just signed up for this site tonight. We expect our Ridgeline to arrive tomorrow or Thursday. We are so excited!

At any rate, what a fun site! Free tickets and great conversation - this is gonna be a blast!~

We have two teenagers so we don't have much time to get away but the event sounds fun. Maybe we can make another show someday. It would be fun to see pics posted from those that do get to attend.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
SmokyMtnRidger said:
We just signed up for this site tonight. We expect our Ridgeline to arrive tomorrow or Thursday. We are so excited!

At any rate, what a fun site! Free tickets and great conversation - this is gonna be a blast!~

We have two teenagers so we don't have much time to get away but the event sounds fun. Maybe we can make another show someday. It would be fun to see pics posted from those that do get to attend.
Welcome SmokyMtnRidger.
We are looking forward to seeing pictures of your RL soon.
There is another NOPI in Norwalk, Ohio in October. Also a Ridgeline Meet set for November 5. Bring the family.
Again, welcome to the ROC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
Thanks Lady!

I, too, am a Lady :) It was at my insistence that we are buying the Ridgeline. I figure that hubby and I will share driving it 50/50. I had been driving the Odyssey and hubby had been driving the Accord. We are also buying an Accord, we'll see how it all pans out ;-)

I am in lust with this truck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Welcome aboard, SmokyMtnRidger! Always great to have another lady
join us! My hubby and I share our Ridgeline, too, but due to my long commute, my ride time doesn't come anywhere close to 50%. Please be sure to post pics soon!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,879 Posts
SmokyMtnRidger said:
We just signed up for this site tonight. We expect our Ridgeline to arrive tomorrow or Thursday. We are so excited!

At any rate, what a fun site! Free tickets and great conversation - this is gonna be a blast!~

We have two teenagers so we don't have much time to get away but the event sounds fun. Maybe we can make another show someday. It would be fun to see pics posted from those that do get to attend.
WELCOME TO THE ROC! GO TO GOOGLE EARTH AND ENTER YOUR LOCATION ON THE MAP UNDER ROC MEMBERS IT'S COOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard and congratulations SmokyMtnRidgr and family! Yes, you are in for some fun! Glad that you are here! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
I'll be there. Just picked up a Ridgeline NBP RTL S/R Monday. Going to take it instead of my Integra GS-R. Interested in the tickets if it's not too late. Thanks!
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
jaiden said:
I'll be there. Just picked up a Ridgeline NBP RTL S/R Monday. Going to take it instead of my Integra GS-R. Interested in the tickets if it's not too late. Thanks!
Welcome to the ROC family jaiden. We're glad you here.
Congratulations and enjoy the ride.
:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
ladyridge said:
Welcome to the ROC family jaiden. We're glad you here.
Congratulations and enjoy the ride.
:p
Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to my ride & the club.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top