Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to this forum... finding really cool info...
I just traded in a 2011 dbl cab tacoma TRD long bed for a black edition G2 RL...
PRE-ordered a leer 100xl matching colour cab and pop&lock tailgate and cab remote operated lock set...
As anyone installed these before ? The tacoma version tailgate lock was straigth forward enough...
Should i get the LEER dealer to install them ?
Marty.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hello all, I am new to this forum... finding really cool info...
I just traded in a 2011 dbl cab tacoma TRD long bed for a black edition G2 RL...
PRE-ordered a leer 100xl matching colour cab and pop&lock tailgate and cab remote operated lock set...
As anyone installed these before ? The tacoma version tailgate lock was straigth forward enough...
Should i get the LEER dealer to install them ?
Marty.
I did a write up for the pop and lock install just search it...................... Welcome aboard !!

Reactions: grazi

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,267 Posts
Congrats on your, New G2 BE

Welcome to the ROC.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow ! What a treat ! I love everything about this truck ! I was affraid i would miss my trd... I just switch the tires for nokian ROTIIVA AT in 265/60R18 which raises the truck a bit and gives it a more agressive look... just installed the pop'n lock in the tailgate! Still have to fish the wire troughthe back of the cab but could not find the rear cab gromet...I was happy to find out it locks both latches with one system !! Getting a leer 100XL tomorow am... will post before and after pictures in the afternoon...enough rambling for now...ms

1 - 8 of 8 Posts