Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my password along with many others was locked out by VerticalScope due to their data breach. Most of you could get a new password by using the password retrieval system. But my email of record is [email protected] (run by VerticalScope) and the password retrieval system will not work on their own servers.

I've sent many messages to the other Admin's and have called VerticalScope at least 12 times and left many messages. All have been ignored.

So the bottom line is that I give up. I can still receive all the messages from users asking for help but there's nothing I can do to help and nobody at VerticalScope bothering to answer or help. I can't even get them to respond to "EMERGENCY" messages.

So this frustration is beyond what I can deal with. I can't be part of such a fiasco that even myself as an Admin gets locked out and had to create this 'fake' account.

So this is goodbye and I wish all of you the very best.

-Joe ( csimo )

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Same as I said in the previous post; hang in there and please continue visiting here.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Joe,

Don't leave. The same thing happened to me last night and they must be inundated with issues. I had to reset my password again this morning after attempting it several times yesterday.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Joe, I hope that you will reconsider but, if you go, best wishes to you. You have been a very valuable contributor to this forum and your input will be missed.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Joe, same thing happened to me a a week or so ago. Account just disappeared, could not get username and/or password to work. Contacted the admin via the site several times and no response. Then a couple of days ago I get an e-mail from the ROC admin with a new password that should be strong enough to protect the crown jewels of Great Britain. Logged on with new password and all back to normal. Seems like you may be in the same situation.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Joe's condition is different. He would have to essentially have to be able to log in to get his new log in. (Circular)

Hang in there Joe, another 17 posts and you'll be able to post to the Trading Post section :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
It seems that someone at VerticalScope finally sent me a new password. No apologies or explanation. I still can't use my [email protected] email account. So until I receive all of the above I'm still not going to participate.

I made MANY calls to VerticalScope begging them to help... no reply. I used the online form at least 20 times with no response.

I'm not sure I want to be part of this.

Thanks,
-Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts