Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had a 2010 Tacoma that I bought in 2018 with 13K miles. At first I thought it was cool, but it was loud, poorly behaved and uncomfortable to drive for very long. I sold it after a year and picked up a Sport Trac until I could find something for the long term. I drove everything under the sun....all the big trucks and all the small trucks (still haven't driven the Santa Cruz or Maverick but really don't have any interest in them).

I came down to the Ram and Rangeline. I know...big gap there. In the end the Ram was just too much truck for my needs and too much money when I started clicking the build buttons. The RL is a very clever, comfortable truck which does everything pretty well. Its a Honda, it holds its value and with the 2021 refresh lost just enough of the old man look to make it sorta cool.

Currently waiting on my BE to arrive. Congrats on the new rig.

·
Registered
77 Posts
In Missouri if you buy a new (or used) car and sell an old car you can apply for a sales tax refund on the new car. Doesn't matter if its a dealer or not. You can sell you're car before or after the purchase of the new car and get the tax offset. So the dealers have no advantage here. So this is Ohio? Sounds like an unfair taxation to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts