Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,913 Posts
Wow, I also have a 2012 Tacoma that I am about to trade in for a 2022 RTL-E. The dealer said it was going to be built early December and maybe available for me to pick up late Dec. or early Jan. of 2022. Absolutely love the reliability of the Tac. but not the ride. I just turned 68 and after reading all the glowing reviews about the RL truck I was sold. I will miss the larger bed of the Tac. though as I've hauled anything and everything in that thing. But as I've gotten older my need of the newer safety features on the RL (which the Tac. doesn't have) is a must for me. Plus the added comfort value, especially for my wife, is a biggy!!

May I ask what you got in trade in value from Carvana? I'm on the fence as to go with the convenience of just trading my Tacoma in with the dealer or trying to deal with Carvana, Carmax, Vroom.... Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Ridgeline bed is 50" wide. 4x8 sheets lay flat. None of the other midsizers do that. You may be surprised how little you miss the "larger" bed of the Tac particularly with the large trunk underneath . . .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts