Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm aware of the rear bump stop issue with rear of truck clunks when going over bumps in colder weather.

Is there such a thing also with the front of Ridgeline? I now have a similar sound coming from my front end.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Did you check the sway bar end links?

I had a noise in my font end.It was still under warranty so I just took it back to the dealer.
The first day they replaced both front struts.I get a call and the service manager tells me the noise is still there.The next day it was fixed after replacing both end links.

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,348 Posts
Sway bar bushings should be checked as should the sway bar end links. Plenty of threads on this subject.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only got 30k on it and bumper to bumper warranty is almost over.I\m thinking sway bar links. Already had the bump stops done in rear with 10k on it.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Periodic bumpity noise in mine was the front engine mount. They knew it was bad by looking at it. Fortunately replaced under the factory drive train warranty before it expired.

30K or less is not good for those kind of failures.. including my engine mount which went out at 38K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts