Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined so please forgive me if this isn't the correct place to ask this. I'm looking for a front bumper license plate bracket. When I bought my 2012 used last weekend it did not have one. I'd like to keep one on there for a vanity plate. Please advise.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Quick Google search:
'2012 honda ridgeline front license plate bracket'

Here are 4 places you can get it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you. I just haven't been looking in the right places.
FWIW - I used a no-drill bracket from SlyBrackets and am very happy with it. I do have the OEM bracket, but didn't want to put holes in the bumper and read in some posts it wasn't very secure. Just informing in case you wanted an additional option.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
I didn't realize that the US bumper doesn't come with front license plate bracket mounting knock outs.

I might have one I can send your way if you want to hold off from ordering one for a day or 2. I may still have my OEM bracket around here somewhere. We no longer require front plates and I had no need for a vanity plate.

Ordered some OEM crystal black pearl plugs and voila

by GhostYK1, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,843 Posts
I didn't realize that the US bumper doesn't come with front license plate bracket mounting knock outs.
My US truck came with the front knock outs. Until this year, I had those safely stored in my trunk and threw them out as I found no use for those. In NJ we carry a front LC plate as well and my NJ dealer delivered the truck with those still intact, and the bracket in the trunk. I had to pop those out and install the bracket when the plates came in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts