Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for covers for only the seat surfaces of my 2017 RTL-E. I don’t like full seat covers: they always look “low rent”, cover up our seat’s nice leather and design, and may also interfere with our front seat air bags. And I tried some of the “towel” seat covers (2 different types), but they always turned into wrinkled wadded-up messes, that you always had to straighten each time you got in (I threw them away).

I found the below covers from Amazon for $32.99 each, and I’m quite pleased. I’m not affiliated with Amazon or this company. They’re got a nice heavy quilted feel, and fit my Ridgleline almost perfectly. Their “gray” color is a close match to my Ridgeline’s “wisteria” light gray leather (a hard color to find). I also see they're also available in black and beige - which may match those Ridgeline seat colors. When you order, make sure to get the ones with “wings” (for our seat bottom side bolsters) at $32.99 ea (instead of the $25.95 ones without).

Anyway, so I’m a happy camper with these. I’ll report back after I get some time on them, but they look quite sturdy. YMMV

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G4GDDQT/

My new front seat surface covers - they have a nice heavy feel.

Their back side is soft, and you insert their 2 soft plastic discs until they catch the inside edges of top & bottom cushions

·
Super Moderator
5,363 Posts
Those seat covers look pretty nice and might save some wear and tear on the driver's side seat. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We wanted seat protectors as we'll often use the truck after working on the house/yard/garden, mountain biking, etc. I initially looked at toppers but decided to go for full covers as they didn't work out much more expensive ($122) and provide more protection (including arm rests and headrests).

We opted for Coverking covers - they are a really great company (emailed us to apologize for the delay due to the coronovirus crisis and sent us a free mask). They install in 10 mins and look great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got the Wet Okole seat covers for the front only (2019 RTL). There are great. They're comfy and easy to clean. The only downside is that the heated seat option won't work well. They are spendy and take a month for a custom order. I also got a neoprene steering wheel cover to match. In the rear pocket of the passenger side is a microfiber brush that's handy for dusting the top and front of the dashboard.

·
Registered
133 Posts
We wanted seat protectors as we'll often use the truck after working on the house/yard/garden, mountain biking, etc. I initially looked at toppers but decided to go for full covers as they didn't work out much more expensive ($122) and provide more protection (including arm rests and headrests).

We opted for Coverking covers - they are a really great company (emailed us to apologize for the delay due to the coronovirus crisis and sent us a free mask). They install in 10 mins and look great.

View attachment 403473
dang those do look nice

·
Registered
19 RTL-E
33 Posts

View attachment 403473
What style/design are those? They look great!

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those Cover King and Wet Okie covers look nice - thanks for posting. If I were to have gone with full covers instead of tops only, I’d definitely consider them (I wasn’t aware of them).

And yes, if you have seat heaters - you give up much of that with seat covers (the thicker the cover, the more you lose). Back when I had the “towel” style top covers, I’d just flick them aside on cold days when I wanted seat heater warmth.

·
Registered
529 Posts

View attachment 403473
I've got the same ones and love them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts