Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone need one? It's in working condition. Will let you have it for cost of shipping ($10-$15, or whatever USPS charges).

·
Registered
118 Posts
I might be interested. Do you have the code for the radio? A guy I work with has the burned out lights problem with his radio, and is looking to replace.
Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I have the code.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I will take it. Please PM me the details on how you want paid for shipping, and we will get this done.
Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is sold, sorry for late update.

·
Registered
15 Posts
might have one soon, ill let you know. shopping for aftermarket one now
Awesome! Is yours a single or six disc? I might end up in the same boat as you with an aftermarket head unit.... I bought a blue tooth adapter for the stock radio but it's only so so. Keep me posted

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wow, people are giving these away for free now? Where were you guys when my backlight went out on my OEM 6-disc changer? They were going for $200 used a couple years ago so I bought an aftermarket unit with bluetooth for about the same price!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, people are giving these away for free now? Where were you guys when my backlight went out on my OEM 6-disc changer? They were going for $200 used a couple years ago so I bought an aftermarket unit with bluetooth for about the same price!
My backlight went out the day after I bought the truck a couple weeks ago. Gotta ask man. People helping people ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Need one for my 06 RL. My cd player quit, radio still works
Grant if you want to send/PayPal me twenty bucks I'll mail you out mine. Backlight doesn't work but everything else is good. It's a single disc tan one from an 07

1 - 20 of 21 Posts