Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

FS: 2008 Ridgeline RTL / Formal Black / 18K Miles

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Tcape 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell my immaculate condition '08 Ridgeline. Just turned 18K miles the other day. Formal Black with grey leather. Navigation. No accidents. I added bluetooth and an iPod interface (SpecUSA). It comes with rubber mats, a rubber molded tray under the back seat. Silver aluminum running boards, roof rack, and two bed extenders. I also have an un-installed motorcycle wheel guide I will throw in as well. There are a couple of VERY small dents that can easily and cheaply be rubbed out, but they are not glaringly visible. Will post more pics or a link to my gallery as soon as I can get it detailed. Would prefer selling it locally (Los Angeles area) instead of shipping. Feel free to drop me a line with any questions you may have. I love this truck, but I'm thinking about getting a new Land Cruiser. $25,500

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Being the owner of an '08 Formal Black Ridgeline, I can sure say I wish you luck in selling yours. Your price is right in line with the Kelley Blue Book "Private Party Value." You should get some takers on this one, especially since it has such low miles and is in such great condition. Best of luck to you!

BTW, I did check the KBB PPV on my Ridgeline a few days ago. I am amazed at how little it has depreciated in 3+ years. I guess that due to the Honda...and Ridgeline...reputation.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.