Year:2011
Make:Honda
Model:Ridgeline
Mileage:240000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:N/A
Trim:RTL
2011 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 240,000 miles. I bought it on 2/23/17 in Ohio with 84,151 miles. Very well maintained and cared for during that time. Usual dings, chips and scratches but no rust, dents or damage. Replaced within the last year: All brakes & rotors, complete struts/springs & stabilizer end links on all four corners, both front axles, radiator, timing belt, water pump, tensioner, serpentine belt, air filter, cabin filter, blower motor. Wasn't planning on selling but just bought a 2014 with 50K miles, Grille, wheels, tires and wheel locks are from that truck. Tail lights are from a 2007 model. Extang Solid Fold 2.0 tonneau cover, Weathertech bug shield, Weathertech floor mats including under rear seat mat. Yonaka cat back exhaust. I even have 5 quarts of Honda 5W20 synthetic blend oil I'll throw in. Needs nothing and everything works as it should. Every button, switch and light. No issues whatsoever. You can compare it with the 2014 I have if you want to check on how well it's been taken care of. Only body work done to it during my ownership was a small crease repaired on the passenger side right in front of the rear wheel from a Sam's Club parking lot hit. I have the paperwork from the body shop. Located in Greensburg, PA. $9,500. Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks!