Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I removed this system from my 2018 Ridgeline RTL when I sold it. I only really used it for 10 months or so. Awesome system that includes ability for Apple Car Play and Android Auto with 9" Touchscreen. Items have been stored in smoke free office since being removed.

$640. Includes shipping (continental US)

Included:
1. Alpine HALO 9 - and all original pieces that came with the unit. Includes GPS antenna, blue tooth microphone.
2. Dash trim kit that works for Pilot as well. Perfect swap out for factory..
3. Steering control module so system works with steering wheel controls. SWI-CP2
4. Backup camera housed in black (Alpine) license plate frame. Necessary as only fish eye view comes through when using existing backup camera.
5. New 200 W RMS amplifier to drive subwoofer. Never installed, I unfortunately learned after installing system this was necessary.

Message me back if you are interested and we can set up payment. I will not list this item anywhere until I have given it time on this site.

Note: I don't know the brand of backup camera, believe it was Kenwood but not sure.. Worked great for my purposes.
  • System and parts purchased from Car Toys and install and de-install were done by Car Toys.
  • You will need to install a USB input plug and run to back of head unit..Mine was installed in armrest storage.
  • Price of $640.00 includes shipping to continental US.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I removed this system from my 2018 Ridgeline RTL when I sold it. I only really used it for 10 months or so. Awesome system that includes ability for Apple Car Play and Android Auto with 9" Touchscreen. Items have been stored in smoke free office since being removed.

$640. Includes shipping (continental US)

Included:
1. Alpine HALO 9 - and all original pieces that came with the unit. Includes GPS antenna, blue tooth microphone.
2. Dash trim kit that works for Pilot as well. Perfect swap out for factory..
3. Steering control module so system works with steering wheel controls. SWI-CP2
4. Backup camera housed in black (Alpine) license plate frame. Necessary as only fish eye view comes through when using existing backup camera.
5. New 200 W RMS amplifier to drive subwoofer. Never installed, I unfortunately learned after installing system this was necessary.

Message me back if you are interested and we can set up payment. I will not list this item anywhere until I have given it time on this site.

Note: I don't know the brand of backup camera, believe it was Kenwood but not sure.. Worked great for my purposes.
Is this unit still available? Where you located?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts