Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Newest Navi DVD Ver. 4.73A 2009 USA SOLD

I live in Canada and purchased the Canada and USA Navi DVD for my Ridgeline earlier this year. Honda Canada only sells the Canadian DVD with the USA DVD, I have no need for the USA DVD.

USA Honda is currently selling this DVD for $194.95+Tax.

This is the newest DVD available, Version 4.73A, it is the version that ships with current 2009 Honda models.

Go here to confirm that it will work in your vehicle:
https://www.hondanavi.com/Hondadvdsales/naviorder.php

Price is $140US and includes shipping to anywhere in Canada or the US.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will consider offers under the asking price of $140US, but I am going to leave it posted for at least 2 to 3 weeks.

PM me with offers or questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would have thought that someone would have needed this for a summer road trip. I guess not many people have Navi's...

·
Registered
721 Posts
I've been thinking about it, but with everything that's been going on I've kinda decided I can keep limping along with the 2007 version.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I would have thought that someone would have needed this for a summer road trip. I guess not many people have Navi's...
Do you really think someone should pay roughly 75% of what you spent to get yours plus the other :eek:? The right price would be to split the cost of what you had to pay for both...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I paid $261.45CDN for both DVDs. After shipping from Canada to the US, Paypal fees, and exchange fees, I am selling it for about half. If you don't like my price feel free to pay Honda $200US for the exact same thing or make an offer...

Honda should be selling the upgrades for $50 a disc at the dealerships. They would get 10x the sales as people would upgrade when they had their vehicles in for service.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
--- sold ---

1 - 9 of 9 Posts