Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up WeatherTech mats for my RTL. Consequently these have never been out of the plastic - I pulled them from the box to shoot the images. Will ship FedEx ground insured with tracking. I thought about holding on to them until I sell my RTL but shoot I tend to hold on to my vehicles for 9 years and I don't want to store them THAT long...

Absolutely new in the sealed bag.

SKU: 83600-SJC-A11ZB FLOOR MAT SET *NH607L* (TU DARK GRAY) Interior color: H-BLACK-MONOTONE

$45 purchase price and the Purchaser also pays shipping - probably $9 FedEx ground and I will include tracking and insurance.

MAKES A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT !

(thanks for the comments to clarify my post guys).

·
Premium Member
4,576 Posts
Re: NIB Tudor Dark Gray Carpets 2009 RTL $45

I picked up WeatherTech mats for my RTL. Consequently these have never been out of the plastic - I pulled them from the box to shoot the images. Will ship FedEx ground insured with tracking. I thought about holding on to them until I sell my RTL but shoot I tend to hold on to my vehicles for 9 years and I don't want to store them THAT long...

Absolutely new in the sealed bag.

SKU: 83600-SJC-A11ZB FLOOR MAT SET *NH607L* (TU DARK GRAY) Interior color: H-BLACK-MONOTONE

Purchaser to pay shipping - probably $9 and will include tracking and insurance.

MAKES A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT !
Unless you're selling them for $9, you should add a price

·
Premium Member
4,576 Posts

Says $45 in the thread title. I'm guess its 45+9 if you need them shipped. Its not very clear though
Did not see that until this was reposted. Good price.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I should probably just mail'em to Shovelhd or one of the other guys for all of the sage advice that's posted out here regarding our trucks. This is just a great on-line community. DT

·
Premium Member
4,576 Posts

:hol037:
I should probably just mail'em to Shovelhd or one of the other guys for all of the sage advice that's posted out here regarding our trucks. This is just a great on-line community. DT
You could always donate them to Kevin for the giveaway bags at the upcoming 2010 Sedona Meet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts